At Brincks Exteriors, we offer metal roofing meant to last a lifetime. We produce our metal roofing in-house, meaning we are able to easily customize color, gauges, widths, and substrates to meet your specific needs and budget. While a less traditional option, metal roofing is gaining popularity, and with good reason – the benefits are many.
The Midwest is known for its extreme weather conditions, including heavy rain, hail, snow, and high winds. Metal roofing is incredibly durable and can withstand these harsh weather conditions, providing a long-lasting and reliable roofing solution. Brincks Exteriors assists homeowners from Wisconsin, Des Moines, Omaha, and the surrounding areas in installing new metal roofing to act as the first line of defense against storm damage.
Benefits of Metal Roofing
- Environmentally Friendly When you purchase a metal roof, you are not only benefiting your own home or business, but you are also benefiting the environment. Composed of over 65% recycled material, we are also able to reduce landfill use by installing our metal roofing over your existing roof. If you are looking to minimize your carbon footprint, metal roofing is an ideal option for you.
- Energy Efficient Metal roofing innately reflects and blocks radiant heat, making it the most energy-efficient roofing for your home or business. By reducing the temperature in your attic and also your need to run the air conditioner all the time, your heating and cooling bills will stay in check.
- Highly Customizable If you are unfamiliar with metal roofing, you may be deterred by the thought of a chrome or copper color on top of your home or office. Metal roofing, though, comes in a wide variety of sizes, colors, and materials. We are able to produce metal roofing to mimic more traditional styles, such as shingles, shakes, tiles, and more.
- Low Maintenance Because metal is so much more durable and weather resistant, you don’t have to worry about regular shingle replacement. Really, the only regular maintenance you can expect for your metal roofing is clearing any debris, such as leaves and branches, to make sure your gutters don’t get clogged.
- Long Lifespan Whereas more traditional roofing options may last 20 years, metal roofing will last upwards of 50 years, if not longer. Although more of an investment up front, your metal roof could be the last roof you have to get installed, if you choose.
Contact Brincks Exteriors For Metal Roofing & More!
Let metal roofing from Brincks Exteriors transform your home or business. Our team is experienced in both residential and commercial roofing projects of all sizes. Contact us today for a free metal roofing estimate.