The Importance of Seamless Gutters
Are you thinking about purchasing new gutters for your home? The decision of whether to buy a seamless gutter or a sectional gutter system can be a major one. It’s important to know the difference between both. Without proper gutters, excess rainwater can build up and around your foundation. You could have issues with water damage to your structure, roof, and ceiling. If you need help determining the best gutter system for your home, here are some important differences between sectional and seamless gutters.
Years ago, only sectional gutters were sold on the market. Installing sectional gutters were an easy, inexpensive DIY job that didn’t require special equipment. Sectional gutters consist of smaller pre-cut sections and pieces, then joined together during installation.
Although sectional gutters are less expensive and easy to install, they have several drawbacks.
- They are prone to debris accumulations. Leaves and other types of debris can clog them, requiring more cleaning and maintenance compared to seamless gutters.
- They are more susceptible to leaks since sections are pieced together with connectors and sealant.
- Fewer available colors
Today, seamless gutters are gaining popularity due to these drawbacks. Because of their continuous design, seamless gutters are less susceptible to leaks and water issues. They only use one single piece that looks more attractive than gutters with joints and fasteners.
Benefits of Our Seamless Gutters
If you’re trying to decide the best gutter system for your home, here are some benefits of seamless gutters:
- Less maintenance
- Available in a variety of materials and colors
- Never requires painting
- Customized to fit your property
- Protects the structure against water damage and accumulation
- Looks more attractive than sectional gutters
- Protects the aesthetic appearance of the property
- Creates a uniform look
- Resists weight of debris, dirt, snow, or ice
- Will not sag or leak
Although seamless gutters are more expensive than sectional gutters, they are made to last for 20 years. We use quality gutter products from ACM and Rollex, so your gutters can withstand harsh weather conditions and will not rust or rot over time. If you’re looking for an experienced seamless gutter installer, contact Brincks Exteriors today. We offer quality gutter installation to prevent water damage to your property.